At JSConf 2014 we’re doing something a little different.
We’re putting on a Nodecopter Football tournament!
Each game will be 1v1 match lasting 2 minutes.
There will be a knockout tournament consisting of 32 teams.
We have game pads you can use to control your drone or build your own software to control it.
The winning team will get some amazing Prizes sponsored by Twilio
Register you’re team of three below for the Knockout tournament:
- 9:00am - Introduction
- 10:00am - Hacking
- 1:00pm - Lunch
- 3:00pm - Tournament starts
- 4:30pm - Winners and Prizes
- The AR Drone must be controlled via the API, not using the standard mobile apps.
- If the ball leaves the pitch it should be thrown back into the center of the pitch.
- A goal is scored when the ball crosses the taped lines at either end of the pitch
- The indoor hull must be fitted whenever a drone is flying.