Have you written a nodecopter module? Add it by editing this page.
- node-ar-drone: The main AR Drone library for controlling your drone.
- node-dronestream: Renders the drone h264 video stream in your browser using Broadway.js.
- ar-drone-png-stream: Streams
png images into an image tag using
- drone-browser: Control your drone via your browser
- wii-drone: Control your drone with a Wii Classic Controller and arduino.
- Asterisk Control: Control your drone with Asterisk.
- copterface: Have your drone detecting faces using node-opencv.
- qwertyhancockcopter: Control your drone with a web based music keyboard.
- nodecopter-tennis: Use your drone as a tennis ball!
- ipad-ardrone-controller: Control your drone with an iPad and gestures.
- qrar: Decode QR codes found by your drone.
- node-drone-joystick: Control AR.Drones using any SDL-compatible Joystick (PS3 Sixaxis, etc.)
- drone-kinect: Control AR.Drones using your body (with a Kinect)
- xbox-controller: Interface for Wired Xbox 360 game controller into node
- ardrone-webflight: Browser based remote control environment easily extensible via plugins
Might take some time on first load
Module must be on npm with `nodecopter` in the name, description or as a keyword.